How to Use Direct Message Instagram on a Mac
Instagram developers don’t let you use all the instagram opportunities in the browser version. Such an important function as direct message is available only by using the app. But what to do if you need to use DM on your Mac? In this article we will tell you how to use this function on a MacBook, iMac or Mac mini. You will be needed to download a special app.
1. Download a program using this link (57.3 MB)
2. Install and launch the application for Mac OS X. In the popup window, click Open.
3. Type your Instagram username and password. Click Login to Instagram.
4. Popup window would appear – Please enter the verification code.
5. This code will be sent on your Email, which is connected with the instagram account.
6. Past a code and click – Submit code.
Creating a new message.
You want to write this user which is not in your chatting history yet. Let’s type his username in the search line at the upper left corner.
1. When you find the needed user, click on him.
2. Type your message on the bottom of the screen.
3. You can send a photo or video from your Mac, tap the picture icon and choose the needed file.
4. Also you can send emoji, the icon on the right let you choose a required smiley.
5. When your message will be ready, just press enter.
Your dialogue will appear in your smartphone app. To delete the messages you can only through your phone.