How to Post on Instagram from PC or Mac
As everyone knows, instagram has a desktop version, but you can only watch the feed and profiles, to comment and like posts. To create a new post on your PC or Mac in desktop version you need to open the social network site, as if we have done it by mobile device.
Contemporary browsers as Safari or Chrome let you change user agent. With our detailed instruction you will easily done this task.
How to Post to Instagram Using Safari on a Mac.
1. Open the browser, click Safari > Preferences, then go to Advanced.
2. Check the box at the very bottom that says, Show Develop menu in menu bar.
3. Go to instagram.com and click on Develop > User Agent > Safari — iOS 11.3 — iPhone in the menu bar (version iOS may be different).
4. Now instagram defined that you use IPhone. Other sites will be shown in usual mode.
5. Log in you account.
6. In the bottom there is a plus icon. Click it and choose the files for adding a new post.
How to Post Using Google Chrome.
1. Open Chrome browser and go to instagram.com
2. Now right-click anywhere on the page then select Inspect from the list of options. Part of the site will be covered up with the Inspector tool, but we only really care about the small icon.
3. Click the icon phone and tablet «Toggle device toolbar».
4. The page will refresh with a mobile view.
5. Log in your account.
6. In the bottom part of the screen there is an adding post icon. Click it and choose files for adding. If the icon with a plus has not appeared try to log out. Only later activate «toggle device toolbar» and log into your Instagram account.