How to Create and Use Collections on Instagram
Earlier, we were talking about “What is Instagram bookmarks and how to use that”. In this article we will tell you what is Instagram collections. What is this needed for? This function let you sort your bookmarks by categories, which you create. For example, you save a lot of posts with recipes and diets. You can divide it into collections to easier find it. Instagram is not the first social network who has come up with sorting the photos. The first was Pinterest with its boards.
How to Create a Collection
1. Open the Instagram.
2. Go to your Profile page.
3. Tap 3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner.
4. Tap Saved.
5. Tap the plus sign icon in the upper right corner.
6. Enter a name then tap Next.
7. Tap any saved posts you’d like to add to your collection, then tap Done (iOS) or Checkbox (Android).
Now, when you will be adding the post to bookmarks you can also add it to the collections.
How to Save a Post on Instagram Collection
1. Tap Save below the post.
2. Tap pop-up sign — Save to collection.
3. Tap the category.
1. Tap and hold the icon below the post.
2. All your collections will appear in the pop-up window. Tap the suitable category or create a new one.
3. Tap the plus sign icon and Enter a name then tap Done.