How to Block a Person on Instagram
Someone is writing insults to your direct or put the advertising messages below your posts in instagram? These users must be blocked, otherwise you will be spending a lot of time deleting all this spam. Blocked user loses an access to your account. He can’t comment and like your posts anymore. However he always can watch your posts by the browser. People can watch it even without having an account in instagram. In that way, if you need to hide your posts, it is impossible without making your account private. In this article we were telling you, how to make insta account private.
How to block a person on instagram app.
1. Open the app on your Android or IPhone.
2. Go to profile you want to block.
3. Tap 3 horizontal dots for IPhone and 3 vertical for (Android) in the top right.
4. Tap block.
5. Confirm the blockage in the pop-up window.
People aren’t notified when you block them. After you block someone, their likes and comments aren’t removed from your posts.
How to Block a Person on Desktop.
1. Go to instagram.com (you should be logged in).
2. Open the profile you want to block.
3. Click 3 horizontal dots.
4. Click Block this user.
5. Confirm you action and click Block.
How to Check your Banlist.
1. Go to the app, open profile page and tap Three stripes.
2. Open settings.
3. Tap the Privacy and security.
4. Tap the Blocked accounts.
Note. In that way, if someone has blocked you, you couldn’t block this person because this person won’t be found in the instagram search.